Sunday, May 18, 2014

My Apologies



Hey everyone! Sorry for the disappearance!

It's been a while since i've posted anything new and I apologize. My life has well been extra hectic lately. I'd like to take a moment and share the excitement of my life at the moment. Being a young mom it can seem at times that the world is completely against you. Thankfully lately the odds have been in my favor. I am very fortunate to announce that...

I can now call myself a mom, a daughter, a student, a waitress, a blogger for youngmomsclub.com, and an intern event planner for Molly Maguire's

I feel like I am taking the right step towards an amazing future for my family. To have the chance to be able to achieve my career goals, not to mention dreams is a huge accomplishment to me. And I am more than excited to be able to be an example for my son that no matter what life throws at you, if you set your mind to it, you can achieve it. As well as, being a dreamer isn't unfortunate it's a blessing AND realistic.

Is there anything you've accomplished in your life that your proud of? I'd love to hear about it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment